- General information
Fuel / Fuel Additive Inputs
Fuel specifications are entered here.
- Gasoline, methanol, ethanol, nitromethane, and/or isooctane in any
- Specify air fuel ratio for each primary fuel type
- Supports seven fuel additives in any blend: acetone, benzene, ether,
hydrazine, nitro-benzene, toluene, and xylene.
- Supports nitrous oxide injection at any flow rate
In addition to using these inputs throughout the software, the following calculations are made
- Fuel flow factor as compared to 100% gasoline
- Stoichiometric mixture ratio
- Specific energy factor as compared to 100% gasoline
- Specific energy factor